Confirming the severity of constant attacks on the controversial scheme, the statement said "moreover, it has to deal with the constant frenzy provoked by the authorities in the mass media".
Many had hopes of having a fabulous Christmas celebration with the money they will be cashing out from the money doubling scheme only for them to wake up on Tuesday, December 13, to hear that they can not do so. The things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid - as you can see, there haven't been any payment delays or other problems yet - but it is better to avoid taking the risk, Moreover, there are just three weeks left to the New Year.
They were told that all confirmed Mavros have been frozen for one month.
Some participants have expressed their disappointments on the measure as they explained that the same measure being put for the sustainability of the scheme would lead to its eventual collapse.
Recall that all members of the ponzi scheme woke up with the shock message displayed on their screens as soon as they logged into their accounts stating that access to Getting Help had been frozen for one month.
On 13 December, the company said it was "freezing" all confirmed accounts.
Sergey Mavrodi, the founder of the scheme had written an open letter to the Federal Government explaining that the scheme was not a scam but has brought a lot of benefits to its citizens.
"We have done the needful".
Central Bank of Nigeria warned against committing funds to "fraudsters". The government agencies warned that the same way the scheme has enriched some people, it would throw some into poverty. "How can a sane person quickly enter into a scheme that the person does not know the people behind it and without address?" he queried.