"There is not enough food now", Rev Ezekiel said, "People are hungry".
"Only a political plan to end South Sudan's national crisis, not food aid, can bring actual starvation relief to South Sudanese", Alan Boswell, a conflict analyst and writer on South Sudan said last week.
He also added that such "heinous attacks" on humanitarians are also endangering the lives of thousands of people in the country in need "assistance for their survival".
The goal of the summit was to urge both the governments of Sudan and South Sudan into making certain that their territories were not used by armed groups that pose a threat to the security of both counties, as well as to implement the Agreement on the Resolution of the Conflict in the Republic of South Sudan (ARCSS).
The African Union, AU, on Monday condemned the ambush and killing of six aid workers in South Sudan.
"I would like to send my condolences to the family, friends and colleagues of these dedicated aid workers", he added.
The ambush -which represents the highest number of aid workers killed in a single incident since the conflict began- comes after two other grave attacks on aid workers this month. This recent attack is considered among the deadliest attacks that targeted aid workers, since civil war in the country.
South Sudan is now Africa's largest refugee crisis and more than 1.6 million people have fled the country.
The peace monitors said they have asked Ceasefire and Transitional Security Arrangements monitoring Mechanism (CTSAMM) to investigate the attack.
The AU urged the armed actors in the conflict-hit nation to respect worldwide humanitarian laws and give unconditional protection to aid workers.
This attack is another blow to humanitarian efforts to help alleviate the suffering from war-induced starvation.
It follows two other attacks on aid workers this month. "Instead it's the government forces and militias who control that area", said the spokesman for the rebel Sudan People's Liberation Movement (SPLM-IO) forces, Lam Paul Gabriel.
On 14 March, one health worker and a patient were killed in an attack on a humanitarian convoy that was responding to a cholera outbreak in Yirol East (in the central part of South Sudan).
Since the start of the conflict in December 2013, at least 79 aid workers have lost their lives as attacks have continued with impunity, Haq noted.
The attack took place Saturday on the road from Juba, the capital, to Pibor, where there have been recent reports of fighting, said Eugene Owusu, the top United Nations humanitarian official in South Sudan in a statement issued Sunday.
United Nations officials say six humanitarian aid workers were ambushed and killed in South Sudan.