Slaven Bilic says he remains focused on bringing success to West Ham United despite mounting speculation that he will be replaced in the summer.
But Bilic, who still has a year remaining on his contract, maintains he is relaxed about his future.
"I have a game on Saturday and we are in a position where we can have a good finish to the season. The crowd like him, all the ex-players love him and every current player I have met love him as well".
"My head is clear and I am totally motivated and focused".
He said: "After three defeats there is speculation".
"With Pedro, we knew it was going to be hard because it required an operation, as I said, and with Reidy it's a bigger one, but with Michail we were optimistic from the start because he didn't come off". I was not bothered then. There is nothing new I can say about it.
"That [speculation] does not worry me".
The Croatian, 48, bids to end a run of just one win in seven at Hull before taking on Arsenal at the Emirates on Wednesday.
Currently West Ham's top scorer with nine goals to his name so far this term, the uncapped Antonio was recently handed his second worldwide call-up but later withdrew from Gareth Southgate's England squad for matches against Germany and Lithuania due to a hamstring injury sustained during a 3-2 home defeat by Leicester City.
But he added: "That does not annoy me". We have a lot of games to play and the situation is the same as it has been. We have a direct line and we talk.
Bilic is due to have captain Mark Noble, who has recovered from injury, back against Hull. He is bubbly around the place and wants to stay in a positive mood and, as players, that's what we want.