Brown died at a hospital, police said. Two of those heavily-trapped cars were removed this morning and crews are working to remove two more now, officials said.
Attorneys for the personal injury behemoth plan to hold a press conference Monday to discuss the lawsuit. Five bodies were later pulled from the rubble. Rosenberg called it a first step in healing the community.
A Figg engineer "concluded there were no safety concerns and the crack did not compromise the structural integrity of the bridge", the university said in a statement.
Of the eight vehicles originally caught beneath the 950-ton span, six had been trapped entirely, with four "very hard to extract", said Maurice Kemp, deputy mayor of Miami-Dade County.
Maurice Kemp, deputy mayor of Miami-Dade County, said the primary goal was to remove all victims and cars in a "dignified and respectful manner".
After each body was removed from under the broken bridge, first responders held a moment of silence and prayer before the crushed vehicle was trucked to the medical examiners office for identification.
Six people were killed by the force of the 950-ton walkway, including Duran, according to her father, Orlando Duran, who confirmed his daughter's death on Friday.
In addition to Brownfield, the victims are Alexa Duran, 18; Navaro Brown, 37; Rolando Fraga Hernandez, 60; Osvaldo Gonzalez, 57; and Alberto Arias, 54.
Police said four bodies are now in the custody of officials - the three recovered today and one person who died at a hospital.
He said it is unclear whether the collapse started in that area, and investigators have not determined whether the tightening of those cables "was related to the cracks that they discovered".
Earlier Friday, Duran's best friend Richard Humble, a sophomore at Florida International University, told NBC's "Today" show that he and Duran had been at a red light and heard a creak above them moments before the vehicle got crushed.
Miami-Dade Police Director Juan Perez says DNA may be needed to confirm some victims' identities, along with fingerprints and family photographs.
"It's going to be a long process", Perez said.
"Obviously some repairs or whatever will have to be done, but from a safety perspective we don't see that there's any issue there", FIGG lead engineer Denney Pate said in the voice mail.
On Saturday, investigators for the National Transportation Safety Board identified pieces of the bridge structure to collect as evidence to "understand the collapse sequence and what caused it", said NTSB spokesman Christopher O'Neil.