I think I speak for all of us when I say "NOPE".
Susie Torres went to the doctor with what she thought was water sloshing around in her left ear.
After a medical assistant gave her an initial check-up, she quickly learned something else was going on.
Luckily, the doctors managed to pull the spider out from Torres's ear without aggravating it into biting her - and only then did they let Torres in on what was really crawling around in her ear.
"[The assistant] ran out and said, 'I'm going to get a couple more people, '" Torres said in a separate interview with KSHB. It's recommended you visit a doctor if you think you've been bitten by one.
Torres said, while she did not know exactly what was in her ear at that point, she did not panic.
"She came back in and told me it was a spider", Torres said.
The doctors "had a few tools and worked their magic and got it out", Torres said.
Is anyone else really, really impressed with how nails this woman is right now?
Torres chose to pay a visit to her doctor to resolve her water ear, but found her condition was a bit more serious than she originally thought.
Brown recluse bites can result in fever, chills, increased sweating and nausea. However, since people generally don't feel the bites when they occur, they often go untreated, which can lead to more serious complications.
Measuring between 0.6 and 2 cm, the brown recluse - or fiddleback, brown fiddler or violin spider - carries a necrotic toxin in its bite.
"I never thought they would crawl in your ear or any part of your body". Me neither, mate, but now I'm absolutely petrified.
Now the woman says she's taking extra precautions before she goes to sleep.
'I went and put some cotton balls in my ears last night because I didn't have any ear plugs, ' she said.